Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boom Boom Pow!




I did SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM at class just now.
Once the teacher stepped out from the class..
Huggie huggie with Yingying! haha!
Hmm, exam was a super hard task for me!
I think for everyone too. =)
No one's caring sivic for tmr. blek!

Hmm, come bac here.

10 Things to do:

1. Body Massage!
I can feel like my neck + spinal cord was freaking pain.
Long time never been thr! OH-My-SPA! oshh!
Sitting for exam torturing our back bones too! lmao

2. Shop till dusk!
I had urged for this for ages!
Dream for it everyday! hah!

3. Batu F.
Babes requested this! mah go lorh! XD
I cant wait for it too!
Btw, I hate UVA larh!! aiks..
Beach with lil umbrella? lmao

4. Nail Painting.
I wan some 3D lil flower on my finger nail larh m'am!
I know it was out of trend tho.
But, I DONT CARE LARH!

5. Skin Repairing.
My face gonna become "moh-peng" with those M&M lil red dot dot-sssss.
argh!! Some efficient solution pls?

6. Love.Simple CAMP!
Anyone here heading to this camp?
Next two weeks nia, time pass so fast worr..
Cant wait for that too..=)

7. Music Camp.
I had registered a Music Camp and it talks about chior and singing stuff one.
I can learn some singing skill from thr perhaps? =)
Thr's a HAWAII night too! haha!
This year too many HAWAII lerh larh..XD

8. KL shopping trip.
Going to KL, maybe?
depends on Jynn's mama. hahaha!

9. DRAMA!
宮心計! No need to blah much, everyone knows that!

10. Havent think tiok gok.
Think tiok oni say larh. XD



I had changed my blogskin.
Simply into it!
You have to love it too! =)
haha!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com