Sunday, November 8, 2009

Flash Back!



Hello earthlings, Ms. Chloe aka Marc Cinno was in a study mood recently.
She did addmath. untill yelling for help from her beloved Y dar. haha
Thx, Y Dar! smooches**
Cannot announce that's who 1st.
If not babes gonna hit me hardly for didnt jio them together. lol!

My origin plan was just blog after my bloody slutty final exam.
but, I BEH TAHAN liao...lmao
Hmm, was here to blog about my gurney outing wif moi bb Jacobs.
We had a really great time!
Have been long time didnt went gurney in our "two ppl world" mode lmao.
Yet I love like that!
Just simply like it!

Due to we have been tortured by the Charity Buffet Lunch, our face looks like wad-the-f tired.

Chilled at DOME for awhile.
I was kinda kinda kinda exhausted! took a rest. hah!



My pick- Apple Crush.



Camwhored awhile to kill time!



A bit blurr but I just simply into it!



See, my so-called kns, wtf tired face..lmao



Just for fun, why cares?






Ignore us. haha!

We did some shopping!



Dorothy Perskins.
Simply into this round neck basic tee.
Ignore my messy hair. Fitting cloth is aneh ehh. XD




Yeah! spot our so-called couple tee =)
Its basic tee again!
Sry, I just simply into basic tee..lmao


Dinner after that..




Our kns face.
Fussy Worries!
wtf?!Foods become tasteless...
She did cry for that. (OMG) O.0
We wish that we got 10 Tatinium card for FOC!
Not platinium yea.. hahaha!
Who gonna sponsor? lmao.



See, her diaogeh face. lmao.
jkjk larh..

Bac to home after that.
Okay, Im broke again. wtf?!


Buh-bye.
Gonna blog my Charity Buffet after that.
=)
Stay tuned!



off to study.
addmath! you drives me nuts!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com