Monday, November 2, 2009

Hawaii Night aka Installasion. <3

Go babeh Go!

Hmm, Its time to update update bout my installation. =)
I know I was late. hahaha.
Forgive me pls.


Here you go!
Let's get the PARTY started!

1st of all, we have to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to Mr. Ong as he put so much effort to help us indeed.
THANK YOU!
nah, I say ady lorh. XD
Err, did our "I gotta Feeling" make sence?
Any "wow" ? lmao.



Baby J, M, S.
Strong Friendship Bond btween us. =)
Dun jealous, hiakhiakhiak**

Hmm, BB Jacobs.






Im Marc while She 's Jacobs.
Love ya!



Emcees. 
So-called "星光大道". ==



Zhilyn and Me.



Bb S and Our Teacher Advisor, Pn. Lena.



kelvin x bb s x zhilyn x bb M x wendy x linx x minqi x pakling x serene
 


Yong Siong and Zhilyn



Dont tease 'em!



Heh! four of us!



request for PIG FACE.



Chloe and Mickey.

And now, 
Meet my babe, XIANZ!



Hug Hug.

Seriously, I love this picture the MOST.


Installed after that.
blah blah blah.
Everything formal was over, entertainment then.



Chloe on stage.
I love this picture too!
Thx bb Jacobs. 


Meet those ChungHwa Babes and Dudes.



Loveable Yifei.
=)



Sweetie pie Janice and me. =)



Chuan Hau and Chloe. ^^

they are sho cute !!!
hahaha

Karho: paiseh har,  you havent send me our picture in that camera YET. 
Faster send for me larh!! @.@

Hmm, Not to forget.
My super V.V.I.P.
Mr. Bubur Chaachaa aka leong chaa.



Sry larh, didnt talk much to you that night. Busy mah.
Words keep in heart mia okay? lmao.

JAMIE!!!
My always-sho-cute-heart-talk babeh!
Thx for always giving me those advices.
Im sho glad to meet you in my real-life.




She's cute, aint she?



Always-sho-cute moomoo.
Thx for the hand made birthday card.
I knew that you make it during midnight.
Touchtouch** deep deep heart. XD



My beloved one. or two? hahaha.
Sister and Sister-wife?
lol
aiyoh, wadever larh. Blurrrr...
Hmm, stay sweet.
=)

Didnt took much picture.
Flowers lerh???
Took some wiv esther while the rest one was busy doing thier own work.
I know we lazy. ==



We are too exhausted!



Esther and Chloe.



Zyrex and Chloe too =)



Solo-pic.


Zhilyn and Me!
Never feel tired to camwore wif him!
hahaha.


To end up this post wif,
A super HIAO pic.




Before the installation get STARTED!
---------------------------------------------

So, do you enjoyed our HAWAII NIGHT?
You gotta feeling? hahaha!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com