Monday, November 30, 2009

Charity Buffet Lunch



Hmm, here to update bout my charity buffet lunch.
Its a bit late tho, I got heart okay?  



We set up some stall..
Hand made greeting cards.
The card of mine sold out the 1st! hah!



Hooiyu.
Oops, I havent take bac those things yet. zzz


Skip those whole day activities,
Picture was not here.

LUNCH!



Spot  my bro at the back thr.
 



You cant imagine how hungry Im!
From morning till noon. eff!

Ohyah!
We set up a stall which sell nestle ice-creams too.


Yucks!
Ma fav tho.


Jynn.



woolala~
You dunnoe how siok we can eat like this.
hah!

ice cream war started then.
Grabbing for the choco flavour.
After event ended for sure =)


heh! spot nicole!
They are torturing those fishie larh!
darn torturing..
pity fishie..



n-e-h-h! 



CLB JCI style.



Ivy..



Jenny, Nicole, Chloe


with jynn. =)



oops, they hide jynn's shoe in the fridge.. ==
damn..




Jenny..
The OC..
Oc n Oc.
hah!

Hmm, they collected and donated few K-ss to the association.
Its a not-so-big function actually.
But the ppl in charge was not so satisfied.. DAMN.

I've been disappear from here for one week perhaps?
Some random post was Posted and Deleted.
I always do that..==
More picture gonna upload after my camp.
yea, Its tmr!
ALL THE BEST! 



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com