Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Wendy Tan!! <3



Happy Birthday to Miss Wendy aka Aunty Wong.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
She gonna mad if she saw the word " aunty".
hahaha. who cares? blek!

Once again, Happy Birthday!
Stay Happy. Pretty. Cute. Adorable. Dumb. etc. etc. etc.
And err, most important one is..
Stay sweet wif your HIM.lmao.

You are my dumby dumb dumb flower for ever!
This is her pattern, not moi fault. xd

Celebrated wif 7 flowers. Our very 1st time 7 flowers gather! 
We did it!
sry for birthday cake was doesnt exist.
mum went singapore, nobody fetch mah.
So, how bout today? touched?** 
I know, you know. xdd


Gotta update more afta my bloody sicko exam.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I cant imagine how slutty my result going. lol!



不会 AddMath 的脸~
Add math know me, I dunnoe Addmath.
Sho sorry!


pee.ass: ignore my huge eye bag pls. ytd night chat wif J on the phone till 4 am. xd

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com