Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sunway


Watched A Christmas Carol.

Hmm, suppose to go gurney today with my BB.
Something happen make me so down so that I cancelled it.
Sry...
Well, tmr also going wif dardar and moomoo mahh..same wad. =)

Yea, about my ytd..
K session with Esther da Bitch and Wendy da sweetie.
I wait for that ages already.
So bad Jynn, Xian and Dardar cannot come with me.

Lazy to talk much.



Gina makan sorbet mia loook..==
So-called SORBET, its actually nestle ice-cream nia larh.
Fark! Tipu ppl one.. n-e-h-h!










Mr. Jack..WOooooooooooo~
His beloved partner didnt come..DIU~





Esther memang poser lai..
Loose dia memang tidak hairan..zzz



Bumped onto some schoolmates.
Ms. Jun!
haha!
My face was kinda tired. ignore**


yooooooooooo~
Something cheer me up is tmr gonna heading to Master Law's centre for meeting.
So that I can meet wif my Babes-sss.
I miss you girls already.
><

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com