Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life's like this!



Chit-chat on phone & house phone for 4 hours last night.
From 10 to 2..
I was kinda tired today. XD
Plus one thing is, phone bill...
You memang Kejam huh!
Im happy that Im the one you will talk to when you're unhappy, babe.
Hmmp, we gotta sho sho sho sho happy  =)

I got one more week only, babes!
Just gotta wait me ohh-kay?
=)
My friday, saturday and sunday was totally FULL!
wahahahahahahahhaha!
Hmmp, cant wait for dating with my dearest babes!
I wanna Cheong-K!!!
Badly, Darnly, Damnly, Urgedly!
Someone had reserved by Ms. Chloe this afternoon.
He wont put me aeroplane one! hahaha!

2012, its a trend man! 
Gotta catch it up wif my BB Jynn for sure. =)
This friday perhaps?
Mr. Ooi MS said :"这种生离死别的戏一定要带女朋友去看的, 才会更珍惜对方ma..那种要死要死的感觉很难形容的" ==
This is an advise tho.
Nothing much to BLAH!
That's it!

pee'ass: I wanna keep my FRINGE long, should? not?
Gimme some comment pls..T.T
Quite fed up with my mushi-mushi-room head now..
Btw, I had did my decision. =)
Just do it, Babeh!
Jynn's quote:" Go ahead!"



Peeps, did you heard this story before?
有一个男人一生中都在寻找着完美的另一半, 找着找着, 他老了.
他始终还是单身.

有人好奇地问:"你找了那么久, 难道还是找不到完美的女人?"

他说:"有啊, 我曾经遇到一位完美的女人..."

那个人又好奇地问了:"那为什么你还是单身呢?"

他说:"因为一个完美的女人也想找一个完美的男人..."


了吗?
做人呢, 有时候不要对别人要求太高.
因为在你对别人要求高的时候, 是不是应该想想自己有没有那个资格说话呢?
随便批评人家, 但是你是否照照镜子, 看看自己是否那么天衣无缝?
女生, 不是随边让你批评的好吗??!!
As JYnn said, "hak-hak wanita!"

我没有说是谁, 知道的知道, 不知道的不要吵...keep quite**shhh
对女生该有的尊重还是要有.
因为, 我们是女生!

You're S-hole!!***



Quote of mine : My life's interesting!

 

Found out one thing, my panda eyes was getting worst,
the best way to solve it is SLEEP EARLIER.
Its F.O.C and healty! hah!
Gotta sleep. 
buh-bye.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com