Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shoo! you're not welcome!




Bonjour!

Im here!

Yah, everyone here wonder those stupid spammer die till whr ady isit?
Oh, me too.
Hmm, okay.. as long as ppl already SHUT her BITCH mouth UP!Finger not itchy anymore.. Keyboard not going to type those nasty words anymore..
We dont keep repeating those mice action anymore..
Everyone need a CHANCE! Just once! =)

Today went Queens as well.
Wif my darling Jamie and Bitch Esther.
Wendy went along wif us as we have to sit ferry together. lol
She went to gurney then wif her hubby. zzz
Law met us up @ secret recipe thr.
Chit Chat for awhile, we started to hunt our thing as THAT's MOST IMPORTANT than EVERYTHIG! hahaha

Went Gurney and Coffee Island(again) aka Pulau Kopi == as well.
Forced by lcly. lol
reduce our hunger too larh.hahha
Shockingly, I saw a girl thr.(coffee island)
She's fucking asshole-ly masak larh, the face.
She roll her eye on me too!
She walking towards me then I shouted! 
"why are you here?!"

Yea, she's my sis! LOL
I've no idea! hahaha
Her look was like a-mah aneh..
[I did facial @ KANEBO thr mah..] lol boh jio larh! Xd

Kay larh, skip those shit stuff..
I bought a dress for the Inti and Disted collegde Inst.
I just simply like it.
But,not very very very very very very very very very like it that type lo.. [kiampak]
and some basic tee and spagetthi tube too... I left around 60sens when I reach home?

I lazy to post it up larh.
hahaha! Stay tuned for the Inst =)



My darling Jamie.


Esther my bitch!

To end this post up wif,
My fugly face.



Got moody merh?
They said my face like shit aneh, today, whole day. swt


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com