Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh-My-09!



Hello 2010!!
oh-9 already become history like 8 hours later.
Loads of sweet, sour even bitter memories are inked in the core of my heart with PERMANT marker. =)
Hmm, actually I had create an article to summary up this year.
Btw, I need like 2 days to complete the whole post, forget it larh. hah!

For me, I really grew up lotsa lotsa and again LOTSA!

擁有的, 失去的, 再擁有..
有舍才有得不是嗎?
Im not going to write much..
Anyway, everyone here,
Enjoy your last day of 2009!

pee.ass: Im gonna be a good daughter tonight. No hang outs! Im belongs to my mah-mi tonight! =)
Meet me @ sunwayC if possible!

and"
wish me good luck tmr!!




Credits to a BB.
I swear she's aint so strange if you are not a new reader of my blog.
Yea, she's my BB, Baby Bicth!
What I can say is, we are closer even than SOULMATE.
Thanks for caring and always-stand-for-me for anytime, anywhere!
I just found out that [she never miss out any singing competition of me!]
She stand for me all the time and give me the biggest warm and sweet support.
Thankiew!
Im really touched with it!
We quarrel and argue sometimes yet we are still pronouncing BABE to each other. =)
*sweet*
I can still rmb those night we cry to each other on the warm phone call,
The warm HUG b4 I step on the stage to start perform.
Thanks again!


I had crushed! *grins*



Si Hiao Po.
by law

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com