Friday, December 18, 2009

I miss that night! <3




 

JCI Youth Disted and Inti Installation.

The day which I've been wait for sho long time.
The 1st time we met since holidays? my babes.
Okay, I really cant sleep one night before.
hahaha, so I texted 3 ppl and just ONE of them reply ONE message.
Okay larh, Im annoying..I KNEW.

I swear this is the longest post!
I took me 4 hours to complete!
alert: My fringe mess me up the whole night, Ignore!

Jynn came over my place around 3 something.
Against to our plan, I should  go to serene's home sweet home @ 3.45, but you know..
gals mah, okay, Jynn and me late for 30 minutes like that?
teehee=)

God bless us thr's so less cars in the whole journey...
And that event have been delayed till 6. huh! thanks god! =)



the booklet..
The only pict that I took related to the installation. hah!


My outfit that day..=)



Room 827..=)



Before the installation get started, My girls!



Hmm, the sweet ones.
牛郎织女...



Chloe and Jynn.
Table 14..hahaha! doubled by 7.sigh! *evil laughts*

We sneak out and took picturess!



Kisses from babe..
*sweet*



Jynn's emotion seems like wan diao zui..XdXd







With Jamie..=)

And,
It was our DINNER!
Esther just CANT WAIT for that..
hahaha!



They are cute! *pinchpinch*



Jynn..



Chloe





Again, canwhored..






Kazaz! Huggies**


Hmmp, we're a bit too over..
We've miss out the fish fillet! 
How to refuse it when the fish is refilled? 
hahaha!
yea, wad we did!




Kinda siok!
zzz



Hmm, th "couple"? zzz

And  not to forget to camwhore with hubby, jellyfish and BB!



Love this picture without reason!



Underwater club!
Batu, Jellyfish, Grass!
This one not bad too. =)


Spot the finger. haha!



never miss out Dardar right? hahaha



My sho loveable HUBBY! *smooches*



Hmm, I dunnoe whr's the point Mr. Yeh took this sampahtang..
lmao!



Speechless...







wooo, look at  hubby's leg!
and ignore my "spirit finger" pls..=)



James Bond..
the laogong and laopo.
hahaha!










Huggies from hubby! hah!
Hiaogang was thr too =)



Hmm, the hiaogang and hiaopo.
wtmatch huh?!
hahaha!








And Koyin came out finally! heh!






With The Ribbon and Wrapper.zzz



Our angel from santa claus! hahaha!



Xian's thr! =)



Finally a group pict.



Hmm, our part time cameraman. hahaha!
Regret to touch our camera isit? hahah 



Yeh and Huisim.

No doubt, thr's girls toilet! hah!

And now, 
proudly  represent a CUTE guy.
The most cute one that I've ever met!!!
JUSTINE TEOH





And not to forget,
My dailou! hahaha






The "couple" again..



This pic is to dedicate to Mr. Yeh..
Guaigu Jynn stalked his erhem..hahaha!



Ziyao, the grass who let ppl step on it.. hahaha!
He said so! Xd



Ziyao and Yeh.

Table 13 I think..








One isnt enough. hahaha!



Yuckss! the gayish one.. hahaha!



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com