Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random one..


went SunwayC again with Nicole.
Her short hair...=)

Msn wif wendy this evening..
[You know your result dy?]
[no worr..came out le meh?]
[yahla, postman post come ahh, today]
I was like wtf?! (keep finding the letter..Mountains of letter for today)
I found it FINALLY!
Luckily, god-bless-me-ly mummy was not in.
Big sigh!
Mum's clerk told me that she purposely hide the letter into the basket. I LOVE YOU! mmuah!
Being tension to open the letter...I takes me like 5 minutes? hahaha
Hmm, bloody exact! phew~
still thinking to show my mummy or not! hahaha
Okay, as a conclusion....
.
.
.
.
.

My results' SUCKS! Im a sicko =)

Hmm, anyone here heading to city bayview hotel in this coming thurs?
Keep finding my way to wear that dress...
like hour-sss?
Who the hell Nicole was thr..
She settled for me in 10 minutes! thanks god!
Hmmp, quite satisfied with it.. =)

TOH HANWOEI miss called me just now.
I wonder why shoud I call bac to him? them?!!!
Wasting money plus let kahki amtheh!
[我们在北海...]
[蛤?]
[对啦! 我门现在北海...要来找我们吗?]
[要要要!!! 你们在哪里?]
[paradise那边]
Im thinking...( paradise not nearby Batu.F meh?)
[哪里?!!!]
[北海啦! 我们算过了,我们现在hor面向北边, 然后hor,我们前面有海worr...mah北海咯...]
Kinda Kinda Kinda Kinda Kinda Kinda AMTHEH!
We talked shit loads of RUBBISH THINGS!
24th isit? mah go lo!!!
choi meh? XdXdXd



I wont get influence de!
=)



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com