Saturday, December 12, 2009

My mood sucks!




Current mood: SUCKs as a piece of shit.

Yeah, many things happen like nobody's business these few days!
Especially those spammer.
Paiseh, you dint influence even an inch of my mood.

1st of all, I did put much efforts on JXI.
As you all know, I gain many many many friend-sss from it.
My social circle getting HUGE because of it.
I cant imagin IF one day I left.
It really hurts..
You shakes my mood MOST!
Friends, I can still rmb those days we spend together.
I really meant it! I appreciate every blessing from all my dear friends.
Even a text during EXAM period?
Even a msg to ask me take good care when Im sick?
Even a sentence to cheer me up when Im so down!
This is my everything I earn from it!
Such ppl like to make things getting complicated..
I dint mention who's it. I dont know why SOCIAL wif FRIENDS are not allowed!!
Luckily, I go on my own way. And I dint loose even ONE of them!
Ohh, thanks god!

As my "daigoh" said to me just now, 
[You shouldnt giv it up as someone willing to]
It really woke me up!
Okay, I will stay tough, alright?
[Whr's the happy go lucky Chloe Ooi been?]
Im still here.. Im just a lil bit lost..T.T
-----
Daigoh, I wont breaaaaaaaaak my promise **
I swear...
and the "plan" still ON!

I know, I shouldnt get influenced by the silly thing..
I know! 
But, I just cant control...Im outta of my mind!
It keep running on my mind whole day, repeating and repeating!
Angel VS Devil of mine 
[hmm, let it be bah]
how come? eh! that's my business okay?
[got jiu got, no jiu no la]
walao, Im not a good tempered!
[dont take it so serious]
Wad I can tell you is, IM  SERIOUS!
[nothing de larh]
are you sure? you dont know my feeling!!!

Hmm, babe X
You texted me like this few days ago
[Yuetyi! you've changed!]
[huh? how come? why said so?]
[You never share your secret wif me anymore, I know! you prefer xxxxx...I do share my everything to you but you?........................I tell myself that yuetyi's busy perhaps. But I dont think you're busy in hols] something like that..a long text.
My princess, I never change...
Im still your chloe..always =)
IF you're still thr, I'll always right thr too...Get scold from mama and someone just now..It really hurt larh, I mean from "someone"..
TWICE within half hour I think..
T.T

Tomorrow gonna be a BIG disaster!
I should face it! by myself!
I dunnoe isnt I gonna be DONE by who..
I really afraid of it.. Im serious!
How could I sleep tonight? zzz!



My mood's sucks today, sorry!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com