Monday, December 21, 2009

Part 2

As most of them said
[your post spoiled larh]
So I gonna split it into 2.
confuse bout anything? refer to the 3rd post will do..
Enjoy your stay =]


Part 2




Okay, spot Justine.

He took part in this game with a pretty lady in PINK!











Batu and Jellyfish!



My second kiss after Jynn.. *shyshy*


My sweetie!!
Moomoo!!!








Her singing really GREAT!!
*envy* jk larh..
Sigui Lichuan and Cheeyeh ask me sit taxi go bac when she's singing...
this one called "FRIEND" worr...



Jynn and Yeh.



Kinda like this picture.
Esther's cute!!



Outside the ball room..



Hmm, I dint edit even one of my pict right?
But this one really needa to edit!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TAADAA!!!



The most match group ever! hahaha!




yeh x chloe x esther x mr.c


Mr.C and Ms. Chloe.
haha!



Hmm, thr's straw building session..
Game perhaps.
Each table requested to take part with it..
And so, table 13 took part for sure. =)



Straw fight?



Kinda sweeeeeeeeet**



My hubby so serious huh?
haha!


Okay, do you ever SEE ppl french kiis, i mean TOUGUE KISS..

Hmm,  look carefully!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Kinda disappointed right?hahaha!



big LOL!



The "tougue"



Actually hor, I acting only lahh...
hehehe



Nehh, they do untill so happy. wahaha!



Hubby looks pretty in this picture!!


The next table, my mooooooooooooo!
hahaa!

She's cute, aint she?
=)






And now, 
meeet my babe flowerss!!!
So bad Wendy couldnt make it...T.T
less one again..



I like this !
Ah poh ahh, buka mata la...zz



Serene kena blocked by Janiz..



woo, Im getting high! hah!



My face's stim..hahaha



Esther the bitch really poser!!! 
beh tong her nia!!






Balloons!




After camwhore with my babes, I went bac to table 13..
And, 
The "building" was DONE!

TADAA!


Erp, not so pro...



They blew!
OMG! All of us laugh till.....................@.@The emcees promounced it as FOREVER BLOW buliding. hahaha!



I love this picture! natural enough right? haaha
She havent ready yet la..=)

Finally!




Hmm, I received a miss call.
THW again ==
Yea, they really surprised me lo..hahaha!Going down to the lobby.. =)





Xian and Law


Law and Chloe.

And guess who I met at the lobby thr?
The BEST beat-boxer ever!
I loves his performance so much, and I took pict with him!! hahaha
Leroy!





The couple again..==



Spot my strawberry =)
cute right? hahaha


Hmm, our day end then...T.T

We took bus and reached auto.city
Okay, we did something silly..
We took off our HEELS...
damnit..
Heels really torturing us!!!!












I tell you one thing.
We walked like km-ss!
From McDee..
McDee ---> Coffee Bean (closed)
Coffee Bean ---> Starbucks (closing)
Starbucks ---> subway (cleaning)
Subway---> Winter Warmer (collecting the chairs)

WE GIVE UP!!!
KFC settled it!!

Hey, do you know coffee bean ---> starbucks HOW FAR?!!!

and, summore dunnoe WHO keep texting me
[aiyoh, my tek tarik smooth lo, roti canai garingnya!!]
Hmmph!
I dint mention that's THW, YPL and LKL ahh!!!





I dont believe that I got the guts  to do so in KFC! zzz
And summore upload it thim...LOL!
Btw, they said I look fairer without the scarft.. siok seiii** hahaha!

And guess wad?
My mummy fetch us @ KFC around 2.lol!
okay, dropped both of them..
I tot,
woooooooo! I can go bac and sleep/online already..
manatau, Uncle wanna take supper..
walao!!!
okay, 3 something with tomyammee...zzz!




Thanks to Ms. Jane Goi who create the make up for me..
THANKIEWWWWWWWWWW!!!
=)
Hmm, It takes hour-ss to complete..
from 2-4..==
Btw, I like it sho much!! 



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com