Thursday, December 10, 2009

DARE or DARE?




Belated post..
Dare or Dare huh?
Again, you've no choice.

That day was not a really good day..
Hwoei  get a big big big angpau from TIIGONG! lmao
Actually we also waited him for hours larh..
Dunnoe why he dint come..

As usual, Gurney ---> Coffee Island.
Since when Pulau Kopi become our 老地方? hahaha
Ohyah, we went One Stop too for our nail painting..
So bad the shop closed ever WEDNESDAY and we're so lucky. Its Wednesday! grr**

Well, like Jynn said Everything Done cant be Undone..
We headed to Nail Hansen at last.
I painted a BARBIE pink @ 1st..
OMG! Its ...yucks!!*
like kelengahh aneh..==
*the beautist recommanded me!*
I know you like pink, but its too SUCKs lo =)
Green will do! hah!
Double charged for sure.. sam tong sei ahhh**

kay larh, skip those shit stuff..

My always FAV! MNG!










Simply love this place!



zzz..
take time-ss to let it DRY.
like 4 hours?


Hmm, penglong's gal gal.. =)





Was not in a so well status that night.
Finished heiniken of mine and esther for no reason.
lol



Ppl's wing hard ady, started to complaint my blog get bored ady wor..
sam tong sei**

Gonna update more! stay tuned! =)
korek-ing pictures from my comp!

Movie day tomorrow!
like 3 movies"?excited**
hahaha
Gonna catch up all I've missed
Btw, Im not a movie gal..Xd

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com