Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Xmas!


I miss the time we dance together ='[


Huh!
Xmas is coming soon.
Why cant I feel the Xmas
LOVE? lol
Btw, tmr Im going to penang for count down with my BB Jynn.
Huh, TOH HANWOEI said 我会看不起你的worr
suak lah! dunwan mah dunwan lo...
So bad I cant join babes tmr..
Sister Nic also ask me to go autoC with them, but I've dated Jynn 1st right? sho soweee ='[
Soweee lahh, I think you all also enjoy without me de bah ='[

Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HOHOHO!


Jynn Jynn, you got 8 hours more to tension!
All the BEST! =)
I'll be your side de =)
One thing I affraid is,I couldnt wake up on time! hah!
what to wear tmr?!!!!!!
fucked up with this! holly shit!

heh! i got a santa cap with ginger bread!
Jynn, dont evny pls. ><
huh!


 a silly thing to share =]




 
sweet dream everyone! night =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com