Monday, December 14, 2009

Another day out!

SunwayC for Brunch!
kinda chio right? ==

Esther th Bitch called me this noon..
[eh, babe, today you got outing not?]
with a super sleepy voice,
[uhh, no la..why?]
[no la..Im a bit moody now..And I miss you so much!!]
[wanna hang out isit?]
[yahyah! you can or not?! I wanna watch The Princess and The Frog!]
[I watch already larh!]
[hmm, bb!! dont like that larh..]
[err, or you pay for the ticket lorh..I can consider.. X)]
[weii...dont like that larh..........]
[Hanah hanah on larh! But you FETCH!]

Uhh, I spend my today with her..

Dine in @ Sakae Sushi..
Its more low calories I think..hahaha
No larh actually, Im just wan some SUSHI!



I love my hair now.. X)
And I wish for [HOLS, dont end PLS!]







Dayumm!!



This was simply nice! have a try next time =)

Okay, today was the lucky day maybe.
We was planning for the movie right?

The conversation, me and the trainee..
[The Princess and The Frog pls, 5.35 pm]
[Hmmp, thr is no air conditioner for this movie]
[Wad? Why?]
[yah, Its not in function..]
[I mean 5.35]
[yah, I mean the whole day]
[zzz..Another movie maybe?]
[Hmm, you can watch storm worriors..etcetcc(I dunnoe wad movie)]
[Its alright...]
@#$%^&**

Esther was kinda amtheh.
Kinda funny right? hahahaha...
SO we got nothing to do for the whole day..


Went Billion to visit Mr. C..
Shockingly, Lam Leng was thr too...


Mr. C


Mr. C Esther Lamleng


Hmm, went bac to SunwayC.. for no reason..
We ran in the rain..
Hahaha..Have been long time didnt do so.. =)

Thinking...Thinking...Thinking..
whr to go? wad to do?

Hmm, winter warmer as well..
Esther was quite satisfied with it.. hahaha







My face shows the result that I [sleep in am and wake in pm]

---------------------------------------------

Heard something sad from esther today..
I just wanna says,
I never forget my babe girls, dars.
I swear..
maybe we've no outings in this hols or wad..
Maybe ya'll think that I appreciate my new friends more than ya'll or wad..
I swear thr's everything remaining the same!
Im still available ANYTIME for ANYWHERE.
As long as you all date me..
I pay wad I said!

---------------------------------------------

To reply the tag,

I've type like half page to reply this?
But I wash off those text..
For?
We just wait and SEE!

洗掉留言不是因为心虚, 只是你要了解, 我们的立场不同..
所以, 我没有必要解释 =)
事情的真相是吧? 我就等着看噢! 
TMD! 




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com