Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jiayou!!*

I've been skipped for blogging properly for sometimes..
Yea, I miss here lotsa!
Miss me not? hah!

Huh, close friends will know, I've took part in some singing comp lately..
And, I gave muaself the biggest Xmas present EVER!
Yea, as Ys said [You did it!]
Hmmp, I did it..
But its was just like a lil encouragement for me to put more effort on these..
I will keep on working hard on it! =)
Nothing gonna to be so satisfied perhaps. =)

Im really tired la, babe!
lack of rest.
*slap me*

Okay, this post is not to gao dai wad I've done.
In fact, I have to give a big sincere BLESSING to my dearest Mr. Bao Hu aka Leng Yong Bao!

He's heading to Johor Bharu now.
On the way perhaps?
Anyway, GOOD LUCK and DO YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE EVER!
You have to grab another CHAMPION for yourself!
Penang lang kao sai lei la!!!
I KNEW you can de!!!
Dont so fast come bac har!!!

Ohh-yah, he took part in a singing comp which named as MAKE DREAM FLY.
Quite famous nowadays. Do you know that? hahaha..



*I will bai ti gong, guan yin ma, allah, allehlujah, dua pek gong, na tok gong, etc etc etc to bless you okay? =)*




Th champion and Me! =]
*SunwayC A Dazzling Christmas Teen Idol*
how come the prize diff so much de? lmao





Gonna rock with my babes tmr? later?
I miss you girls lotsa! lotsa! lotsa! already =)




pee.ass: Gonna update bout Xmas Eve, Singing Comp, Shopping King and Queen day
Hamplang t0ogether.
Stay tuned!
really gonna be very very very very very soon. =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com