Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Call me CHLOE

You are at http://beau-clair-de-lune.bs.com.
SO, friends, relink me pls.

Beau stand for BEAUTIFUL
Clair-de-lune stand for  MOON LIGHT

Sisy NIC get me this because she said this name is so meaningful + beautiful.
Its FRANCE~

CLEO or CHLOE?
I picked CHLOE.
Actually I dont need to explain why.
I got tons of reasons =)

Yea, I had a hair cut again @ hair decor.
Dear sky, I waited for 1 hour long AGAIN for today.=(
too bad.
And he cut my fringe without gimme any alert.
I become wad I was when Im still in form 1, 2.
my fav hairstyle-the mush-room head!
lol
Im ady 16 larh.


lol!
I was so ugly nowadays. oh no, is always.
my face was so lame plus weird right?
lol
I looked tired!~

feel like wanna earn some pocket money to buy more stuff~
or maybe for my year end trip.
I need money!


CHLOE~yea, im me!

JUST CALL ME CHLOE

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com