Thursday, July 9, 2009

a update






Hello!
Cheat some time to blog =)
uhh, im so tired now!

09-07-2009This day was a WORST day for us!wtf?!
school kena banjir isit?
lol
Micheal Jackson  dead you all also takda apa.
You cant imagine how serious is it!
I poloso-ed 7 ppl who cried! 0.o
lol!
My 1st time that I can feel that TALK IS KINDA TIRED!
TALK was one of my hobby!
Love is BLIND!
I know.
But also no need like that mah.
Dont you think you were so funny? lol

CRY~CrY~CRY~
Finally! 1.15pm. Ran out from skul.
Chilled @ APEX CAFE for the super SET LUNCH w/ mua bii and eunice.


I love this drink!

Here is some pictures about my "lovely" mm teacher.
here you go!
dont vomit!


 Do you mention that she is wearing the sama cloth?
so tu-tu-ho worr. lol


I noe im BAD.
But who ask you so loheng.
XlengX.
her new name~
*claps*
She demerit-ed me 5 marks for Keluar tanpa kebenaran + 5 marks for Tidak menyiapkan kerja rumah.
lol
standard 1 merh?
or you treat us standard 4? need a cane? lmao!
Miss hooi~dun blame me treat your beloved "mum" like that =)
I got tons of things wanna share at here.
I dunnoe when is mua next post.Im so busy busy plus busy nowadays!
lol
stay tuned!
Cheer mua gals!mmuakshzxcv
Love you too! =)

CLEO~



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com