Sunday, July 5, 2009




CLEO; the blogger


 4-7-2009
CLB KRS AGM-such a big day for us~
lol..
and here is the VP~

and  big congratez to our PRESIDENT!~ yenhuan~yenhuan~!!!

The most eantao TREASURER that  I had ever meet~

And here are those seniors.
She is cute right?
nice vocal she have!

Zhilyn~gosh~He make fun on me in the whole AGM~

And the prettiest MDM~

Most friendly SIR~

She is pretty too!~

Cute right? =)

eantao? lol






Err, and it was CULTURE NIGHT too!!!
lol~
My very 1st performance!
Bcoz I din involve last time~

Eantao YEWYEW~

Zhongxin~

And pretty Jingle too!!~

juniors~

Ymei and CLEO!~

ignore vivien pls~ spot the cutie at the middle!
She is kinda cute larh~

Best partner~


Xiaoteng and me!

Wanyin~

Xueqian and CHAO AH GUA! lol.
kidding larh..

do you believe that this  is KRS EX-DM? lol

Laught my ass off!~

THE GATHER


the drink! kinda sweet i think

YEW YEW and Boon Xiang

Say cheese!~
Boon xiang's parent fetched YEWYEW and me bac to school after that.
Cause  YEWYEW's parent have to drop me off  @ 1st.
lol.
mum fetched me around 11.30 like that so we doesnt make it up.
At school and b4 we left.
Its ady around 11 .
Pictures wif the star!

Got Him on your TV few months later. =)


And so, we got nothing to do. camwhore is the way to kill TIME.

The dancers~

Waiting for your MOVIE!!~


MCs and CLEO..they are gorgeous that night! 

My tired face~
Thx NIC for the make up~♥

5-7-2009
Went for breakfast w/ family early in the morning aroung 11 like that ==
We had so-called "dimsum".
Less picture because im busying enjoy mua food!


This is the  "xiao long bao".
Rank: -2/10
lol.
sipek PAICHIAK!
freakking-ly exp too!
its total rm 90+  for 4 person to eat breakfast~
lol
And
went to a saloon called "ART "
cause my silly lil pig BRO need to have a hair cut~
He was not satisfied!~
A picture @ thr~





AND AND AND~
went sunway  after drop my bro!
Its our time!
Texted babe ESTHER and I oni know that she was also @ thr!
lol
go and view her blog~
She said she is happy cause thr is a shopping bug to acc her!~
lol
Aint me a shopping bug?
lol

love this picture!

kiss me? kiss you? kiss her?
lol!

hahaha~! lmao!


Poser and BITCHES!



I love this picture!


Join bac mummy and NIC afterthat.
Went NOSE~


spot those messy shoes~



Nic and CLEO~





same one~

which one should I pick?
black or white?
I picked BLACK @ last~


love these princessity shoes!~
ribbons!


ths-only-one group picture


and so, went starbucks w/ them is a must.

Shepherd's pie; moccha frappucino; strawberry donut
I love shepherd's pies all the time!~



love this place~

went to aunt's house becoz my lovely junjun will off to Australia for her study~
gotcha' miss you!
Mum and aunts seems like enjoy thier K moment.
And I had updated one of my post=)
teehee;

hahaha, turn bac to sunway AGAIN to have our dinner.
NIC and mummy UGRED to have those Thai cuisine~
lol


TOMYANGUNG!
mua fav!
im having mentrual pain~
but who care?
wow! I care!

Damn regret now!~

27 dresses?
lol

 


And went to SHINS to take a look.
OPI nail laquer is now 20 percent off!
my gosh!
planned to have some w/ NIC!

hehehe. we are bad daughter!


off we go!
bye!~
texted w/ Esther!
lol!
lmao!

kay, its ady aroung 1am now.
GTG!
Off to bed!

CLEO~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com