Monday, July 27, 2009



Hello, friends!
Im bac!
26-07-2009
SUNDAY~
Turning in moi house for the whole day.
Sister NIC brought me to auto city at night for ?...
Walk here walk thr.
Juz went thr ytd..
today again == lol


Dine in @ ice-ice baby bcoz im so miss the mushroon soup.
and who knows?
NO MORE!
fine.
I wan the cupie cake.
NO MORE?!
I was like WTF?! Are you kidding me?
Took watermelon juice and bake rice and the lou-ye...



I love this =)
all time fav!



And I suggest to eat sushi king coz both of us love the GOLDEN BALL.


Kay, go ahead!


Rush into sushi king.
Bumped onto AUNT.
And we order our fav-golden ball.
and guess wad?!
NO MORE!!!!!
OMG!!
I almost crazy in that time!!









*mum agree to swift my bank acc to ATM system. yuuhoo!~
*iloveyou*


Its middle night right now. 
schooling tmr..
nitez ppl!



CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com