Sunday, July 19, 2009

18-07-2009


me; the blogger




author's bff; esther bitch =)



I love this dress so much!
I want it now!~
Esther bitch said looks like angel *cough*
why esther's looks long and mine one so short? lol
th same dress =)





She is my Baby Bitch!

ahhaha!



Bumped onto eunice and xene.

RUDE GALS!

forgive us once. ahha!

GROUP PICTURE!






AMP SQUARE!~
sing k sing k!
we got ohmm today =)
ahha!!

and last!


Today wasnt a pretty nice and happy day.
Our happy moment was just exist from 2-4.
Tear drop.
Esther, my 1st time in front of your right?=(
Im fine now=)
cheer!!*

今天破纪录了!
创新低!
我只花了rm60!
*clap*
esther feel annoy too! ahha!
本来只是25+的!
经过NOSE 50% SALES!
那里可以抗拒呢?
不买对不起自己!

有一件事让我的心碎了!
上个星期买的高根鞋, 今天50%!
心碎了! 气死我!
所一买了同款不同色的!
所一这个月我一共买了5双鞋 =)
*clap*

ESTHER, im glad that you have no any feeling just now =)
cheer up yea!
You are saved!
MMUAHSVCXZ!

He is such a jerk plus mother f*cker!

I dont care!
I wanna another shop day!
URGEDLY!

CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com