Monday, July 20, 2009

TEACHERS are crazy!
WTF?!
sukan gabungan?!
Seriously, I dont wish to!
I dont want!
Can I refuse?!
I dun wanna become blackish as I already stay away from sunlight for aged!
lol!
It must be ZOLKIFLI's Idea.
He always ask me to take part =(
I tell you!!! I DONT WAN!!!

*mad*

CHLOE~
Thx all my flowers for the caring.
Im just fine right now. 
=)
I love ya' all!!!

to miss eunice,
You dont lemme hate you!!!(iknowyouloveme)
I tell you!!!
I want that dress!!!
Very got feeel larhhhhh!!!!!!!
YOUR FAULT!!!
HNG!!!!!!**

p/s: if im not mistaken, you owe me my CRUMBLE CHICKS! + rm 60!!!
*deng* rm 60 aint important.
MY CRUMBLE CHICKS! @@
Im greedy, wahaha!

Note down all my income + ATM + pocket money.
I got a total of rm 710!
But I left around 100  like that to overcome my JULY.
LOL!
I have to CONTROL!!!
How do I live w/out you?!*penny*

 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com