Monday, July 6, 2009

random~




Aloha!
im here.
uhh, went CLHS just now for the choir exchange programm.
I know many HONGKIES thr! haha
they are friendly enough =)
pictures pictures pictures!
loads of pictures will upload like the next post perhaps due to my lazyness.
Im too mess!
I was like so sick after I came bac from CLHS.
H1N1?!
lol!
dont kidding man!
touch wood touch wood!!!
This is a random post cause im waiting KOH HUI YING to call me.
lol!
tired larh!
I will give you 5 more minutes =)
or else? off to bed! 









FORGIVE AND FORGET!!*
Let it go, Let it be!
cheer gals! =)
you will always be yourself right?
**I cant stand for anyone due to my situation.
sry, babe. I cant stand for you too! you noe wad im thinking.
anyway, I will support your decision. =]
feel sorry for that~


BLAME ME or else?
up to you.*


突然觉得你好陌生,不再是我认识的那个。
或许你变了,还是我想太多了~

不知道为什么有这种哀伤的感觉。
宝贝,好自为之~
I HATE PLASTICS! =) 
you are banned!

CLEO~


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com