Thursday, July 16, 2009

skipped skul again


Hello earth,
I skipped school today again.
lol
Okay, I promise not to skip again within this month kay?

Woke up around 11 like that cause Nic woke me up.
!@#$%^
She asked chloe go to her colledge together for her new sem registeration.
Kay then, I go.
So, I did a visit to KDU KOLEJ PENANG.
lol
KDU stand for KOLEJ DUIT UTAMA.
Graduate also need rm300 extra? you need 300 for?
print the cert? lol!
So true!
ARH! effin bored larh!~
I got no one to talk to!
Fine, here is a picture to share.



忙碌的我们, 多久没有停下脚步, 观察身边的人,事,物呢?
我们错过了多少?
lol




Urged to need more CASH CASH n CASH.
虽然钱不是万能的, 有时侯还需要信用卡.
lmao!



p/s: friends! who wanna buy some OPI nail lacquer? tell me! 20 percent discount. 5 bottle above 25 precent lerh!!!
I wan!!!!~~~~~~~~

CHLOE~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com