Saturday, May 23, 2009


this post is to
*celebrate my foolish
*satisfy that im an brainless, useless idoit

well, how f*cking idoit im..
i started to hate myself but not you!
i dunnoe why..
all thing i did are meaningless

im so cheap..
im not bitching cause im telling the TRUTH
i just figure out that im so so so so so so so stupid..
i dunnoe wad mood should i have when i writting this post..
chances and chances are meaningless..for me..
that is just an excuse..

WHATEVER 

Thank You SUCKS ppl..
you are really sucks!i will kick your ball if you stand in front of me!
i wont say so much because i dont wanna recall my memory to know that how sucks you are..
im speechless and moodless!

btw, i found out that i have a bestie that will always be my side..
thx this sucks ppl to reflect that my BABE is so kind to me and how she care of me..
i dont need you but I NEED HER!

不要了..不再介意了..真的..

im death on 23-05-2009 10.01pm
im alive on 23-05-2008 10.02pm


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com