Sunday, May 10, 2009

mother's day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

1st of all, happy mother's day to my beloved mummy^^...mmuakshvcxz..
here is some intro about my precious mum...=]

picture will do the talk..

she is charm..
she is pretty..

 

she is so tough till im so proud of her..
she is the one who take full care of us since dad pass away since im form 1..TT 
she is a superwomen!
she is a "nv strong ren"..haha...
thx for giving us a very comfortable life!
we love you! mum!

my day start with this picture..
quite like it..hee^^
ignore the blue car pls..

celebrated this big day @ penang northam hotel..
mum sugggest it...
and ofcoz she pay for that!
wakaka...
go along wif  granny...
"mother's day international buffet lunch"

the big main course..

bb octopus..
bloody..haha..


beloved sista and mother^^

mother daugther look alike?(my face look weird)
haha..XD

the women..
ignore the blue shirt maid behind thr pls...
I HATE HER SOOOO MUCH!

GURNEY wif NIC later then..
Im soo tired and im not in a shopping mood..
...


others thing just keep as a secret..zzz..

I LOVE MY MUMMY!



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com