Wednesday, May 27, 2009

here to update againXD
about today mia math paper..
erm..much easy than wad i think..haha..
moral paper die larh!
haha...
met jojo when i went to toilet..during the moral ppr/
the face show me that she dunnoe how to do lo!
haha
she asked the form6 one about that nilai or keluarga!
wuuhoo!
and i get one more point to write the stupiak esy!
wakaka..
thx yea!

my lens reached yesterday! finally!
i think the supplier mistaken ady..someofthat are not in my order..
wadeverla.!
i think it was too big for me ady!==
haih..

im still thinking for upload my"BELOVED" math teacher OLE mia face at here..
next post or rather maybe..
but i think will hurt your eye..
our eye is important for us..lmao
so im still considering..==



this may was a bad may!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com