Saturday, May 30, 2009

7 flowers..

hanging out with ma flowers tomorow..^^
dont you think "FLOWER" wad like 60-s?
haha...if  you noe the full name you will vomit..so i choose to keep it as a secret..
here is some intro of us..
we are getting closer together after our CLB jaycees installation..
closer ans closer after the JITSIN one...thx!
we pronounce each other as FLOWER yet nowadays it changed to "BABE"..i prefer that but flowers remains our sweet moment memories..
the bitter one, and also the sweet one..memorable!
YEA! we love each other!
thenames-chubby flower(yuetyi.)
                   stupid flower(esther)
                   babe flower(yumiiko)
                   pinkish flower(serene)
                   mickey flower(minqi)
                   dumbdumb flower(wendy)
                   pohpoh flower(janiz) 
they are sweet heart of mine and a part of my heart!

stupid flower-she is not stupid but she is cute!
she is just childish sometimes but she doesnt noe that is the truth!
yea, she is my cutie!
dumbdumb flower-sorry for named you as this but you are really dumb some of the times..
the gal who always tolerate with me!
thx you!i love you!
she sit beside me everyday and she is the one who own the good temper to tolerate my bad temper! thx a lot!


babe flower-the  study bug that teach me add math b4 the exam! thx! mmuah!
thx for spending your time on me!my sweet heart!i love ya too!

pinkish flower-i think we are getting far apart yet we are still close!
we have less common topic but i noe wad you thinking about!
just take times to und us! siao-char-bor...haa..the pretty one^^
mickey flower- the most hyperactive gal between us..i dint admit im the most!
haha..she + me + esther = XXX imagine it!
i love you too! sweet heart! I wont jealous wan if your heart is belong to other ppl!haa..

pohpoh flower-the left one..
we have some misunderstanding between us..
it take us time to solve it but i think its on the way ady! cheer~
i love you too!dont you? haha..

happy moments..forever and ever after!
long lasting friendship between us i wish!

F FOR FRIENDS
F FOR FLOWERS TOO!
credits to ma bii-jynn
she is my sweet heart too^^
she is the small one who always let me feel so loved!
i love you too<3>



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com