Friday, May 29, 2009

skul is out!

the 2nd post for today
i said i will update my blog as fast as i can..how fast?!huh..haha..

SCHOOL IS OUT! EXAM IS OUT!

What time is it?
Summertime
It's our vacation
What time is it?
Party time
That's right
Say it loud
What time is it?
Time of our lives
Anticipation
What time is it?
Summertime
School's out
Scream and shout

remember this?
yea, it was high skul musical 2..haha..
suit to this post right?haa..

well, refer to my to-do-list..
i have to HELP esther to create her new blog^^
yea, we did it!
p/s: to esther~you must always update lo! 


she came over my house..
took our lunch outside thr.
then start to BLOG!

http://just-esther.blogspot.com/

The HTML code was freakking diff to edit lo..hurt our eye..==

here is some pics..



me..


the vain-ist..hahaha...
both of us love do love this picture so much!haa!
she is adorable rigth?!haha..
im ugly=[ plus the "mickey"(she said)  red dotss on my face..
Arrrrr...get away from here!

im pretty tired now..==
energizer battery sometimes also have to rest wan..

p/s: my mum was mad nowadays..her clerk went for hols..she have to take over some of the job! It make her go crazy! "I can lost you but not her(her clerk)..damnit"she said!==..fine lo..


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com