Friday, May 8, 2009

sunthing happen

im here again..

im trying hardly to improve myself..
i think it will be more comfortable to being myself!
but..its is all for my own good!
mummy put so much of hopes on me this time.


sometimes, im thinking about this..
who am i?
what type of gal am i?
am i kind? friendly? lovely?
am i slutty? bitchy? cunning? double sided face?
i dun understand myself well..

Well, wad can i say is..
IM TOTALLY NO HEART TO STUDY lorh!
uhh...exam coming.soon!
afraid about that..
I wont let anything to make me down,
but, the truth is it will be!

so much pressure till i can feel that my skin is damn dry!
haha....
as i know, camp will be delay..
yuuhoo!
maybe its time for me to think wisely "what should i do"
at least let me rest for a while k?


 

baby M

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com