Saturday, May 2, 2009

Something of the APC..
Let picture do the talk..


We are the commitee..^^

They are straving for the food and I noe why the food were not enoughXD
especially the fried rice==

The guys and the gal..

They happy, They fight

One of the picture I like the most^^
the cute guy and me=]

Gals moment..

My soulbabe~
our dressing look=]

every gals wearing high heels and dress, dancing and sreaming at there..
how crazy we are?XD
thx babe for supporting me when im singing on da stage..
im not afraid because of you guys..
I heard the ‘雅忆...我爱你!!!!'
touched me ^^

snaping picture here and thr....
ughh...
somehow..i think everyone love the dinner the most!
haha

end up my day with my tired leg..
standing on the high heels for hours..

thx mr. TEOH for giving me a helping hand to complete my programm..
thx mr. Law for treating me the "banana cake" yesterday when i was really so hungry...
haha...
the most caring mother chapter and the most lovely advisor were you two...^^
"ofcoz mr. law was not our advisor...thx too...

bye

baby M



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com