Thursday, May 28, 2009

much more pictures and article will upload soon!!!
coming on next!

wakaka...

my 1st thing to do after exam is to BLOG!

to-do-list
*update my blog!
*HELP est edit her blog!
*shop and shop
*sing k~i gonna shout it out!
*pictures and pictures wif babess..
*massage and sauna!!!i need to relax!

...

much more...
arrrhhh!!!

today mia add math paper..
OH MY GOD!
I can feel tat i ju lai ju hate ONG LENG EE!
dun revenge to your student by setting the bloody slutty hotty sexxyyy ADD MATH QUESTION so difficulttyyy!!!! 
because we really dunnoe how to do lo!aiya, she keluar mia question sure cham wan...she wanna show-off  her standard ma..
teach math also dunnoe how to teach!
go bac plant VEGETABLE la!
WE HATE YOU SO MUCH!
you have to think that why we hate you so..
not to revenge by this way!

B-I-T-C-H!

well, I blanked 16/19 question for the add math paper..at 1st..
then i write something that i also din understand wan for pn. chia..
she sure kua sui siao me cause she ady said i will fail in this time..
and you, ONG LENG EE..thx for your help!huh...
Wad the fuck!

the 1st reaction when i saw the question paper is
WAD THE FUCK?!

just imagine how difficult it is!
wish me good luck..
i just wanna get 20 marks then i ady happy..pls/
10 marks also dunoe will have bo..
I gonna KILL onglengee!!!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com