Saturday, May 16, 2009

revision time!

Hiie buddy!
this post is belongs to ma flowers!
hahaha
knew..exam is just around the corner..
so, our "Zhen teacher" stay back with us...
teach us add math yo!
love ya!
p/s: ZHen teacher mean my dar, jiazhen..
haha..

this is the serious part..
she is headache-ing with the complicated + wan my soul mia ADD MATH QUESTION!


miss ahqi..look at here...
thr was no eantao ba...haha...

revision done...and honestly, i had learn nothing lo..
erhem...cant say so cause it will hurt my dar..haha..


a pict with POHPOH..
the only one..
my face look weird with this weird smile
the sunshine is so bright till our eye so small==

XD

esther all day listening to the songs..
she is not pay attention for it at all! wahaha

zhen, qi,est, poh and me^^

YOU ARE SO GENG!~!!!
CHIO N YENG!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com