Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i hated math!

hiie!
actually i have quite many thing wanna share at here..
due to im lack of time..
its just a lil update here..
i still have 20more nilai and the stupid kata kunci to hafal!
uhh! I DONT WANT!

plus math lerh..
although i hated the teacher so much but i cannot take my result for kidding wan right?!
huh!
OLE!
i gonna use sweet revenge that TOH KOK CHUNG suggest wan..
but you think i can make it merh?!
NO!
last time i get 25 markss over 100 ..
so this time i think 5/100 will be alright?
my mum will kill me lorh!
i noe my math is poor..
but i get over 75 till last year!
you noe wad is the reason ady!
godnoe, inoe, clbstudentnoe, shenoe!
bloody math!
you pulled down my average marks! awwwwww!!!i hate you!!!

i lovemath so much since i was 5 but now?..i hate it sooomuch!
especially the bloody teacher!
you make me hate math!
how great you are! wad power did you have?!
Oh, i noe! backstabber!

the special characteristic that whole CLB teacher didnt have wan!
and you? you are the genius instead!
uhh.
i think i dun waste my time to scold her at here..
Wasting my time oni..
and also destroying your sight right?
hahaha...

gonna update about today more detail about the funny thing happen..
coming on next~

i will start to torture myself with books!
i hope i can do so!
godblessme!


buai!!!


yuetyi.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com