Monday, February 8, 2010

My-High-School-Life!

I think I couldn't sleep tonight.
Its 12am already. Its the time to sleep  but...
I-JUST-CANT-SLEEP...

I'm gonna talk bout my high school life.
so stupid huh? 

warning : long long long long post for this time. Or you may skip this. =P

Form1, I can still rmb that day was orientation day.
My parents are so busy as well, Im so wanted they come along with me. But then they dint shown up at last. Quite disappointed with it. I wonder why the parent of my friends can hold thier hand and walk into the hall but IM NOT. ='[
Okay, I accept the fact.
I brought along my phone and so lagak-lagak. Yea, Im. kinda loheng. And I was appointed to become a prefect and IM REALLY SO SUCKS TO BECOME A PREFECT.
and so, my form1 school life ruined by the badge of B.O.P(board of prefect). 
Yet, I become one of the wakil of BOP (you must to very DOG so that you can become the wakil)
So, how dog Im?! lols. The whole year was so TENSION! because IM A PREFECT!


Form2, I started to cant behave myself to become a responsible prefect. I can still rmb thr two bestie with me, [hy] and [sc].
We skipped for duty, late for fall-in, etcetc..You know why? We've no heart to become a prefect anymore.
And we autorised [sc] to write a letter of resignment.
the isi-isi was [From now on, we are not your prefect anymore. Plez dont come and find us again because Im not your DOG!]  we are so mad bad! 
Wooooooooooooots!** I dont believe that we got the guts to pass that letter to our upstairs lorh. Yet, we did it!  
We tot that [we are so chio!] and still that berlagak-lagak. And the head prefect "arrested" three of us to the Discipline Room. wooooooooo! 
They said we are challenging B.O.P worrr.. Hah! I can still rmb I rolled my eye on the Head Prefect. (im so guai lan) ROLF!
Each of us get deducted 20 marks, but then we are free-from-under-control! so worth!
We are not prefect anymore! I got a friend that likes to sing, she copy most of the lyrics that we like and then we keep singing in the class. lols. how torture my classmates' ear. hahaha!

Form3, three of us went into the same class. I tot that [wah, so good!]
But, fact isn't that happy! Thr's some arguement in the BEGINNING of year within me and [hy]
Our friendship already long last for 10 year I think but I never know that its come to an end cause of a fucking textbook. sobs* ( we friend bad already larh, after one year plus) and there's my nightmare in 3B2. My friendship within me and another 10 year plus good good friend also came to an end. Yet, we are still stranger untill now. so sad hor** I went for audition for singing competition. How mad paiseh, I was fucking nervous + tension so that I sing like burung kakak tua like that. you know wad is 破音? okay. you got me. I dint enter the final for sure. ='[  embarrassing!****
In the end of year, I joined jaycess. And my life became more interesting. booooooo!~
And 7  flower was created!
Not to forget, its 5 flowers @ 1st but then few days later we add in 2 of them due to they are close to one of my precious flower.So, we are a GANG now.

Form4, My honeymoon year in my high school life.
The precious year ever! I got mrs.wong as my deskmate was the best thing ever! she tolerate me as much as she could. Thankieeew! seldom ppl can tahan my bad temper except her.
We copy homeworks, crap alot alot alot in the class [from 7.20 to1.15]
untill teacher seperated us and I sit alone till the end of the year. ='[ damn sad with that.
Thr's big arguement among me and flowers. okay, ME again.
I was thinking like, aint my friendship with my friends cant lasting more than 4 months? I still rmb thr's march/april. lols. Okay, true friends dint kira so much one larh..
I got my point of view, they also got their point of view mah... tolerate made everything gone HAPPY! right?  
We become so active in JCI. Attend all activity is a must! hah! so I spend so much so much money in this year. XD
We install our position and many things happen. Okay, not to say anymore.. =P
I dont really put heart on study in my form4 school life. wtf. Im damn regret right now. ='[
I can still remeber I likey a senior. yierrr, shyy** #^^# (sekarang sudah tak ada lar!)
You wil never know how sampat Im. I will just hold liying's hand tight tight tight and keep screaming at thr when he pass by my class(every recess time). ahaha! OH-MY-ANGEL! 
When I know that he broke up with his GF, I cried thru the phone to [ESTHER]. 
walao! stupid hor?! she was like [@.@] Im sucha FOOLISH! hahaha!
Form4 honeymoon year came to an end, and BYEBYE to form4 and HI, SPM! 


Form 5 was still a question mark [?] for me.
It gonna be great too I think.



with love, joy, laughs
Chloe.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com