Sunday, February 7, 2010

6-02-2010


youwillrealisehowtiredIm.


Cross country run today.
I had fun!
Tiring yet FUN! absolutely! =)
more kreeeeeeeeeeeeizy pictures in my cam-cam.
I need time.

Celebrated Rene's Birthday one day before due to ALL of us  are having stupid BM tuition tmr.
Surpsrisingly, we got the energy to crazy for half day after the torturing Merentas Desa. sobs*
Our plan was fucked up due to some personal reason. we dint blame larh. Xd 
This was a SHORT update bout .
Stay tuned for tmr.




Mr.X
I dint mind for your behavior. REALLY.
I have no quolification to give any fucking comment about.
Wad for I have to waste my energy to mind this mind that?
Btw, that is your choice. Not related to me isn't it? 
Your Choice, I dont Judge!
=)
We are still NORMAL HI-BYE friend perhaps. 
Hopefully, you dont mind, dont guess, dont feel guilty with wtf am I thinking too.
You got the rights to make your own decidion.
I/WE DID the best part as a [FRIEND] for you.
booooooooo!~

LOVE is really BLIND. I found out this.
teehee =)





sign off, bed time.
Im fucking tired!
gonna have a good dream tonight. =)





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com