Monday, February 22, 2010

Dee Dee Dum!


weird. converse nia mah. ten hami? hahaha!


Ohyea, skul's gonna reopen so so so SOON like tmr!
wtf-ly means that exam coming foward too. boooooooooom me!
Im still in a apa-pun-tak-tau status. grats!
I think I've to pack up my STILL-SO-ENJOY-HOLIDAYS mood turn to STUDY mood!
dui! everytime also say wanna study but turn up with NO! 
Alright, dont say exam anymore. potong steam. ==

I gain kg-sssss! wtfwtfwtf! tsktsk
Needa stick on my plan already! I can do it! hmmpf!
god bless me*** 
Rene! You said we wan CAI CAI on diet de har!
Let's make it start from TMR!
=)

Had my precious time with my both bitch @ who's bryan just now.
Rene's treat. How good she is huh? hahaha!
and then a sudden plan came up! 
We went Auto-City to have Haagen Dasz Ice-cream. JUST FOR ICE CREAM!
How crazy we are?!
Alright, YL's treat again.
Org kaya memang macam ini XIU SAAA...
hahaha!
However, Rumraisin + warm Waffle is the best combination! woots!

I regret already!
I should go rene's place with esther. crying**
Rather than I sit alone in front of my stupid PC! hmmpf!


Now I realise wad I love! p.s: feel empty now. Im darn BORED. Tons of thingss waiting me to do, yet IM LAZY. teehee=)
EFF you, lisan!


addicted to Heineken nowadays! 

为什么我还会介意?




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com