Monday, February 1, 2010

Babes day!

I love you, You love me! 
I mostly forgotten that I had hang out with my babes during the end of Holidays. sorrys.
And now Im here to update. 

It was jiamin's birthday and his sweet bf had organise a SUPRISING Birthday Blash for her.
We pay. ==
BatuF. BBQ partay + QB + Gurney trip.
The most important thing was I had a Great Time with my Babes. =)## this is a photo sharing post, I lazy to talk much. XD
p.s: Esther and Me was late! Both of us over slept larh. shy** Everyone was waiting us IN THE BUS. sorrysss.Im in a rush! Everthing was IN A MESS!However, Esther late than me. I have been waited her like 20 minutes. how damn?! 


1# Yours Truly.



2# Chloe, Esther, Rene.
(My face and esther's was kinda STIM, we just woke up from bed at the last minutes larh. WE WERE LATE. sry ='[ )



And Yumiiko met us up at thr. sweeeet**


3#, 4# The Girls I love all the time! 


5# Girls love!


6# Say [FISHIIIII]! =)


7# haha! finally I got you! ;)

Esther babe grab lotsa things from Etude house, shiok-nya!
dipersuadekan oleh, Chloe Ooi. haha!

Headed to Gurney later on,
had Rene and Mine Beloved Sushi King as our Lunch.
We love Sushi!


8# Rene, Yumiiko.


9# Esther, Chloe


10# us again. =)


11# Yumiiko.


12# Rene baby. =)


13# Me.

14# We bought the same piece. 
 

15# Nichii, This dress suit her best! My mature lady. =)


16# a lil candid made our day =)


17# Nichii. 


18#


19#


20# while all of them was trying out those fancy shoes!


21# Yumiiko Babe.


22# I just so into this picture, no why.


23# Kiss yo!


23# I think we had dumped Rene. Xd


24#  Her face. ==


25# spot est's shoe. ==


Headed to BatuF after that.
Its quite late already when we reach the beach.
I love there!~


26# aint her pretty? hah!


27# Dua peace.
Precious Girls!


28# Three of us.
 

29# Esther; Wen; Chloe


30# From the top; Rene, Yumiiko, Esther, Wen, Yours Truly. 


32# Nahh! Fuck off, Bitch!


33# For you, Loooooooooooser!


34# Me and momo. Im tired already;


35# them again.


36# spot his muscular body! ahahha! shuai nan! uek*


37# Group Picture!

Thou thr's a BBQ partay, we dint take any food due to we had another thing to do;
What's make us so excited other than goooooooooossip?
Xd
You will see a SUPER HAWT body If you are thr. =)
Truely, HAWT! 


End.

sign offfff, bed time!

pee.ass: you are more disgusting than was I imagine. FUCK OFF! plastic!
              Acts are BANNED!

Truth come over LIES.


With love && no love,
Chloe.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com