Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Law's Big day!



Tons of thing wanna shareeeeeee!

Tomorrow was Master Law's birthday!
Faster wish him *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*
I dont care so much!
hahaha!
He was like a Big Bro/Papa to me, sweeeeet**
Always telling me those *bibles* and khap siao with me thru the phone.
We org kaya, talking nonsence in the phone de. XP
I have to say *THANKKIEEEW* to him as he always console me when Im so down, facing shit problems, even when I miss my papa! hahaha!
He's the best listener ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
May all your wish comes true! Stay healty and wealty! 



My memory card losted again! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr***
Its 3rd time already...wtfwtfwtf!!!
ALL GONE!~ OH-MY-MEMORY!
My precious dancing, singing comp video!!
='[


One more thing that made me GONE wild!
You know wad is liak gong?!!!
I understand the feeling today!
The stupid ducking S-hole slat beach mather ducker LENS SUPPLIER!
Im damn regret to take my stock from her ever!
Wad a irresponsible DUCKING S-hole human being! 
My stock always postponed postponed and keep postponed ALL BY HER!
Im so sorrry my dear friendsssssssssssss!





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com