Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love you girls!

Im fucking tired right now.
Just came bac from SunwayC(again) with my babe girls and including shuer too. She's mad cute. =/
We caught 花田喜事 (It was a pointless movie, I think) but Esther and Me laughed like nobody's business indeed. ( No one is giving a damn respond to those ridiculous acts larh..) Okay, we are sampat. forgive us***
You must know, like [A christmas Carol] this type of damn sien movie esther also will feel that [ SO warm to watch such movie with BB, me! ] lol.. how funnny?

We have NO picture today except some really beh kua one.
guess what? we are super lam nua today.
Our origin plan was 7 FLOWERS reunion lunch with STEAMBOAT --> SunwayC for Movie!
we dint make it at last. sigh*****

All of us are being a bad daugther today.
They spend really lotsa! even I hunted nothing but I spend on memperENTERTAINkan myself with a suck reason which is [hmm, I dint buy myself anything, hafta sayang myself with those uncertain things.] lols!

p.s: my mum just realise I went out whole day with my babes when I just reach home around 11? lols! wad a doot!

Im super wuper duper lazy to blog properly currently. Many hangoutsss in my cam-cam, to go with picturesss!
But Im lazy~ heehheeehheeh!

旧事不再重提, 你跟我之间也不会有任何不开心的事情发生.
我喜欢我做这样的选择 =)
So that I hope that you will RESPECT my decision.

watched 72家租客 ytd @ Gurney. =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com