Monday, February 8, 2010

I've nothing to do. sobs*



Dear baby, dudes!

I had changed my blogskin, nice not? heh!
Super like it. 

And also my blogsong,
--> p.s.我爱你.
--> 我以为.
--> 其实很爱你.

This song keep replay for 100 times I think.
The lyrics are super meaningful and the melody touched the core of my heart.
*woots! a lil too over*
Nice song to listen!
Btw, the lyrics not really can describe my feeling. so sad. ='[


Emo session again.
One day one time is a must.
forgive me. hah!
Grrrrrr***

CNY was just around the corner. wtf I haven get ready for that.
By the way, Valentines  come towards together for sure.Gonna enjoy my CNY hols with dates with friends and babes!And books too! ='[
Hopofully I really can study hard for this time, bless me!
anggong popi larh plez!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com