Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy CNY 2010!

CHOR 1


cousie and me =)
I love her!
Thanks for the Roxy Purse by the way.
Love form Ausie!! =)



mua  brother, he's cute sometimes. SOMETIMES.
When to penang as usual.
The weather was fucking hot, who can tahan 40 degree?
lol.
Ang Pau was kecut air this year. uhm, as Beautiful Teacher told us that money was a brigde to those older for show us thier love. alright, money isn't everything.
But really xim tia mah... hahaha!

Went Citibox as previous years. this is the Lee's culture for every CNY. ITS A MUST!
My mum and aunts really HIAO. REALLY.
Many GENG BAO picture I so wanted to upload at here. but JIA CHOU BU KE WAI YANG.
Imagine how wild they are! hahaha!

See, I black so much ki in one day!!! grr***
I love her to the MAX!
She's damn diaoman, yet DAMN CHUUUUBI~!


Before.
After.
CHOR 2Since I've nothing to do and Esther jio-ed me to sunwayC to kill our time!
Her mum was  damn cute larh.
I took  brunch together with her family, we crap alot alot!
Coincedencely, her Brother and my Sister was deskmate! OMFG!
Erhem, more GENGBAO thing cannot tell.. later Nicole kill me. hahaha!


Her smile is so sweet all the time!
But sometimes, she's kiampak too =)


I love this!
Ugly, who cares? hahaha!


Kewujudan eyeliner really make eye different!
I love this picture by the way, credits to Esther Koh!


Credits to Esther Koh too.
Your skill improved really much yea =)

CHOR 3 
I keep gamble with my cousie from day to night.
Won rm21 to end up my day. lol! rm21 so kangkor to earn. XD

CHOR 4
Hang out with babes.
Alright, kena dumped  by them who with bf lorh.
kinda keksim.
Went bac earlier with Nicole as she was thr too. god bless me!!*
Somehow, someone treated me(again) for Haagen Dasz ice cream!
Thankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!


Nehh, the sweet one lorh!


Nicole was thr! hahaha!

Bac then.
Fortunately I went bac with Nicole.
because thr's a New Year Party @ mummy's  friend's place.
They really SUPER DUPER WUPER rich~! woolala!
The 1st time I see so so so many limited edition sports car in one sight. lols!
Not mine one. diu~~

Headed Coffee Island after that.
Chilled for hourss! IM damn tired!

Mummy and Brother. look alike?


Nicole and Chloe. She likes to do that kiampak face, no choice. ==


Lil brother.


Our CEO. XDXDXD


My super lala phone with my heineken! hahaha!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com