Friday, February 19, 2010

CHOR 5

CHOR 5
The great day in my CNY 2010 ever!
Spend my time with those kids.(altho some of them really really erhem)
Yea, Can-Do kiaas went to somehwr(idk whr) to visit orphan.
good lerh?
We played games, eat junk foods, photo session.. had the great time ever!
I tot that I'll just ignore those kids at 1st because I tot they will be so annoying and continuoesly crying mah.
But then they turn up with bring alot of joys to us! and we do!
wtf, I so heng! kena saliva-bird-nest hair treatment by one si gina! hmmphf!
Fufu and Law kena too. heh!
Btw, They are cutee larh!


Can-Do Kiaas!


This kis so cute! Jacky is his name =)

Group Picture!







The kid really sipek qiang jing tou!
we keep chasing him out of our picture!


liying; chloe; xingming

And, one of the can-do activity was MAKAN.
We gather @ Huo Guo Zhi Jia.
That night was DAMN HIGH.
I was out of control I know. hahaha! really happy mah =)
I laughing and laughing like a bitch!

hahaha! th nipple!!
They said is LC's fav! LMAO! OMFG! ROLF!




Aunty also high liao!


We force them to do so.


Group Picture!




We got 4 pots!!!

We eat untill big sweat, small sweat all come out lehh..
And hor, I just found out that guan lai xiang xiang baby so pro in zho xiao lorh...XDXDXD
Dont blame me to laugh so hard! hahaha!




Our mango flavour tomyam soup!
with, mango ice-cream, kangkung, ee-mee, egg, lala, nipple, chicken soup, tomyam soup...etctec



Went bac to Law's centre to gamble!
heh! im the 2nd lady to sit his new CAR! woots!!
Alright, what a contribute money day!
I contributed rm38!!!
OH-MY-RM38!!!
I loose rm38 larh... but I was happy with that! hahaha!
Aiyah, hok ngo wah zai, xiu mai yat xiong hai zhe mah.. mou mat xiong gon geh...
HUA HEE DUHH HO!!
and you will just amtheh yourself in the middle of the silent night. ='[ just kidding larh..

we had heineken-sss!!!!!I took 3! damn high, damn high!! GAN BEI!



Left, CHONG's ; Right, MINE.
Im damn lucky! in this round nia. ='[


p/s: GAM must put in correct position oni can win money de!!! ahhahahahahah!
( my quote for that night)


credits to xiangxiang baby.my wall paper for that night. no wonder I loose money.. zzz

Well, this is the most ENJOYABLE day among those days we've been thru! hahaha!
I miss you all already!
Fufu arh, ChuanHao arh, Janice arh.....
Why you all dumped us then go Gurney lehh?? You all should come with us mia mah....
Simmy, you tak mai tak apa.. I play for your part ady! ahhahaahha!

Stay over night @ cousie's place.
Headed Gurney then.
Todays was not a good day for me.
Alright, forget it larh...


the sexiest cousie ever!!! woots woots!!


#Im happy with my life!
Yea, IM SO HAPPY!!!
No doubt! =)
 

Chloe.
I live for myself! =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com