Friday, September 11, 2009

Yesterday Yesterday Yesterday

 

My yesterday!
Meeting~
woooooooooooo~
As I told wendy that
"meeting 10 times you can dont go 9 times, but not YESTERDAY!"
cause we had lotsa FUN!! babes, faster agree wif me! hahaha!


You had been stalked!
Nah, ini our installation VOC! kinda chio, the bottle =)

And meeting end ||
J, E, C stayed bac and we had our time!!


Kiss from baby bitch =) 
mmuahkvcxz, love ya too!


I love to take picture around staircase thr, dunnoe why.
Especially escalator ==
Hahaha.


Esther's camera skill still got sme space to be improved!!


Im kinda ugly in this pic!


Pig face, just love this!


I love this picture the most pls!


Camera just LOVE us!
hahaha, refer to Jynn's blog!


Wooooooo~
Im kinda tired that time, and my hair really irritating me!


Roll to padang thr!!!
Esther said she wanna take picture at thr worr~ ==


This pic aint nice, I know.


Just be RUDE!
Why careS? hahaha!!*


Ignore my fat leg, muahahaha!
and my loveable heart shocks! kinda cute larh!!! =)
*pinchpinch*

To end this post wif, two pig face!
They are mine!



Esther's not mine anymore!!
Jynn still!!!

hahaha!

love ya! gals!

Jynn, nah update ady lorh!!!



Chloe


So into this song recently =)


Hanah, I know my face is ugly =(
Tuition nia mah ==
Ignore my messy hair do
She's WENDY!Sry larh, Im not purposely one.
You go n check once more, I add in lerh =)
Forgive me, pls T.T
I love you too =)




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com