Friday, September 4, 2009

Chilled @ who's bryan wif BB JYnn <3



Picture of the DAY!!*

I  skipped schooling today! yeah!
Not really skip larh, actually Im so SICK and so DEAD nowadays. LOL
Turning on my bed from pagi to senja, from senja to malam ==
So today gotcha' chill wif mua BB Jynn n BB x.
So bad Bb X didnt come.
I tot Bb J will inform Bb X.
And Bb J  tot I will inform Bb X.
He didnt join us at last == huh. next time ba!
We took almost 180 picture today! yuuhoo~
"Kind of " crazy huh. wakakaka

We are vain-ist, Yes, we are!


Washroom ==


Bb J n Me!







I also lazy to talk much larh. ==
These are some of our picture.
Its just SOME! kay?
hahaha!

 



Webbie!
Chatting wif Mr. L and he perli us until we have nothing to shoot him bac.
Luu Ho Liao!!!


She ate two main course ==
A total of rm 49.70...speechless right?
Including mine one also larh..hahaha...

Hmm, we sat at thr for 5 hours..wooo~
cool!!
Im not in the status, Im so BLURRED!
ate those medi that mum gave me lemme feel dizzy and tidak larat larh!!!
When is our next time??
Im so enjoy to sampat wif my Bb J!!*
这就是我们, 我们就是这样!!*
She bright up my LIFE!! =)


p/s: urgedly to find out 爱一直存在's ktv cd. why para para doesnt available? T.T
p/p/s: a day of without lens! Yea, I love this!

till here for this post =)
stay tuned for my next one!!
Bye =)
miss me miss me!!


This picture kinda chio okay? I like it!
hahaha


Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com