Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mah always-right-thr Babe Sluts! <33

Ms. Chloe was in trouble nowadays.
Fortunately, she got always-right-thr babes gave her fully supports and advices.
Here we go.

Meet my babes here =)

Esther Koh - The next TOP latin dancer!
Tho we pronounce each other as bitch yet we are still the best friend either.
I knw you love me.
I knew that thr is no comparison btween LOVE and FRIENDs.
=)

We text each other last night.
SHe told me this.
"You got two ways to choose, either BET IT or GIVE IT UP.
This really make me awake immediately!
Thx my always-right-thr Bitchyayah SLUT =)




Next on,
Wendy Ying, Mah cute one!
She said something that POKE INTO my heart! POKE INTO.
Because I asked you to do so!
haha! Thx, btw! You did it so well =)
Her advices are so NEGATIVE-ly, I know its all for my own good! Hah!
I understand it, perhaps.
Thx babeh, mmuakvcxz!





Coming up next, MINE ONE.
Listen to me, She's MINE!

Jynn Ooi-The next TOP BEAUTY in malaysia.
We talk to the phone to each other at least 1-2 hours perday.
AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS, PER DAY. =)

I dunnoe why we got so many things to tell.
Truely, I got tons of thing wanna tell her every single day ^^
I mean my everything!
She share her everything to me too =)

Huh, she is the one gimme those POSITIVE energy...
I cant live w/out her. She is the one I miss the most when I was off to Thai! hahaha!
*hughug*

Chloe love 'em!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com