Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ho Ho Ho <3

HELL TO THE YEAH!

This blog mistress is being scary and crazy again.
HOLY-SHIT!

Um, yea!
Watched BRING IT ON as well.
Honestly, Its 5 version for that.boo~
Its gonna be:
Bring It On
Bring It On Again
Bring It On All or Nothing
Bring It On In it Win it
Bring It On Fight to the Finish

soo-boo-soo~

learns lotsa rubbish language over thr.
O-M-G!
I-D-K!
hahaha!

Um, my lovely Sunday was trapped by these DVD as I bought two 4-in-1 and 5-in-1 DVD ytd.
How can I refuse to watch it huh?
DAMN it!
I know that is worst kay?
Using lappie to watch DVD is such an ENJOY!
hahaha~

Wooooooo~
Those gals are mean yet they are so GORGEOUS I can say huh.
These are the 2nd fav movie for me after THE MEAN GIRLS.
I likes to watch those bitchy movie bcoz I-D-K-W!
They are really so COOL!
Duh, forget it! hahahahahahahaha, hmm, used to be POLITE =)


Hols coming soon! wooooo~
This hols gonna be so PACKED~
umm, gonna be so busy..
I wont forget to update my blog, REMEMBER hah!



Stay tuned!
uhh, couzie are here.
Talking in English is quite irritating ==
Way to improve my sicko ENG too~ *blinkblink*

p/s: blogsong has been changed, I love this. CRAZIER <3

You make me crazier =)


Chloe Gal

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com