Monday, September 7, 2009

J n C

JYnn in da House!
yooooooo~


Here we got the cutie JYnn wif Chloe today =D
uhm, actually today is a revision day but too bad, we make it WORST  =)
How bout those bloody math? erm, I can say we NEVER touch the reference book *wink*
Reach JYnn's house around 10 something, Mum wanna take a look on her house's renovation so we sneak into thr while her dad was out! hahaha. kinda dumb right?
O-M-G! Figured out a big big surprise from mummy!!!
Well DONE!~
Mum bac then, we start to chit-chat to 12 like that then took our lunch.
Hmmp, we said we will starts those so-called revision after lunch.

Chit chat again aftertht as usuall. ><

Pictures to share =D


Solo-s

Just for FUN!

Finished!



I like this =)



Before and After! 


The noodle was so SPICY, her lip bengkak like XXX...hahaha!!!
She forced me to teach her for SINGING, woooo~

JYnn:"Why I cannot like this arh, like that one? how how how? teach me larh...................................../Yierrr, you can I cannot one???.........etc"

Chloe:"Ofcoz larh, I spend how many money for this to learn from the PRO, then you one day wanna learn it all arh? Like that you must go and learn wif me better @.@"

XD

more funny thingy to tell, I have no the patient to pen down. hahaha.

Say bye to her around 7 then now Im here =)


The day before =)
Both of us got nothing to do, then we draw this draw that ==
She suggested to PO at over here then I was like "WHY NOT"?
hahahaha....

LMAO.

ALERT : MY DRAWING IS UGLY!



Do I really look mature??
Why JYnn said so?
JYnn:"You are so mature among ALL of us, even GUYS!"
Chloe:"Really??!!Then, is lao yi or mature???"
JYnn:"Mature! not LAOYI!"
Chloe:"Luckily! But I also dont wan larh!!!"
T.T

I prefer look childish ='(

Sep Sep Sep

Its SEPTEMBER now!
No doubt!
wooooooooooo~
time swing like jet ==
This year really past so fast like nobody business.
September! 
Its gonna October later.
Uhm, this month should be gone fast too.
Coz moi bb J gonna facing her PMR then we can high like nobody business after that =)
Mummy ady agree everything I can join her on October! wuuhoo!
Jynn, do you hear that? hehehe!
Semua sueeii sudah pi, Ong cepat mari! 
I wish that this is a peaceful month, everything is over!
I will dont care , dont care and also not to care ANYMORE =)
You, You play yourself larh =)
We will just WATCH n LEARN ^^
*spirit finger*
*spirit finger*
*spirit finger*

Study 4 days more then hols one week then study one week more then OCTOBER!!!
happy right?
Then Nov, Then Dec!!!
hahahahahaa, I got nothing to do so I keep dreaming everday =)

I cant wait for NOV!
JYnn, our FULL HOUSE is ady over thr for waiting us!!!
We have to go!
Noh noh noh, not have to go!
Its MUST GO!!!

Dec, I want a fantastic X'mas this year!
see larh, so fast dream till dec ady.
hahaha!


Chloe

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com