Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sucks!!!!! GODamnIT!



arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I wanna KILL human being now!
You gonna noe why!

I woke up at 6.39 as well today, thx for my so-soff alarm ringtone melody. grr!
I was slept like a baby and woo~ so comfortable!
Rush to bath and tidy up everything went skul then.
boooooooooooooo~
Everything gone so normal.
3rd period was my precious math sub.
Wth, I didnt plan to listen everything wad she say so I decided to continue my topic wif liying.
She teach teach teac, not my business.
I didnt gave any comment today ==
I didnt complaint or even SPEAK TO HER!

WADEVER!

She asked us to do the idiotic HEAD COUNTER.
I dunnoe why CLB is too rich or too free.Im quite pity bout those tree. GOD BLESS YOU!Being those stupid head counter is not your fault. lol

She shouted :"那些整天做错的人不要再做错le!"
She rolled her eye on me on that second!
walao!
Fine, as a good student I sure will commit teacher's demand!
I simply simply draw some lines then pass up lorh.
I KNEW that she will double check mine one for sure.
wadever!
And she stand about half meter infront of me, around monitor's desk thr.
(monitors sit infront of me)
She bark like this suddenly :"OOI YUETYI! 又是你! 每次你都做错的!"
I shouted bac to her in the next second:"你每次都找东西都来骂我的啦!妈的!"
She rolled her eye on me again!!
I was so brave to scold harsh word to teacher, haa!
I do correction then pass up again.
She shouted again, walao!
"你看你这个XX, 又错! (xx was a secret, too siasui! hng!)
She really make me so speechless!
Chloe:"XXX!" (she force me to scold the most harsh word)
I wish that she heard that!

我们杠上了!
从明天起,我祝你
大便不要没有厕纸!
走路不要橦墙!
教书时不要跌倒!
穿裙子不要走光!
吃香蕉不要噎到!

明天起你就好受了!
我会很专心听课的!我真的一点都不会吵!
你最好还教得下!

你们大家想看看他的照片吗?如下!

ONG LENG EE!


my class!


I dunnoe which class!
2009 most outstanding teacher in MALAYSIA!

我要放她的车头照!!!

I talked to liying whole day. hahaha!
Listen, WHOLE DAY.
Means that 7.20 till 1.15, continueously!

Esther and Liying came my house and chit chat for....
wooo~long time didnt gather together ady XD
Est, you make me so disappointed! HNG! BLUEK!


My mood was so bad recently!
Buh-BYE!

Wish me good luck!
My tomorrow!
I wish that I LOVE MATH.
But, god tell me! How come?
My MATH teacher so SUCKS!

I dunnoe why Im so tention right now, feel like if I can cry out loud will be better!
Sry babes, I talk too str8. forgive me...

Im so sick!

Thinking to change my BLOGSKIN again, was not so satisfied wif that.
Do I need to do so?

I was quite nervous wif this sat ehh khusus.
I didnt prepare everything yet. lol.
Im da MC!
haa!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com